TRANSFERRING WITH LASER-DARK (NO-CUT) LOWTEMP A-FOIL & B-PAPER
Preparation of the Transfer:
- Print your design in Mirror Image Mode on the Matte side of the A-Foil.
- Press together with B-Paper LowTemp (See Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp Printing Instructions).
- Separate the A-Foil and B-Paper while hot.
- Cut around your design to remove the bleed coating.
- Your transfer is now produced by your OKI C711WT colour copier using standard OKI cartridges.
Application: Transferring to Textile
- Position the transfer on your textile.
- Press together (See Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp Printing Instructions).
- Separate the A-Foil from the textile after it is completely cold.
- Repress with a sheet of Matt Finishing Economy for a Matt look & higher washability.